When it comes to your HR, don’t do it alone.
Discover all the ways our HR services can help protect your business.
Let’s Get Started
A Team of Expert HR Advisors
Proper management of your human resources has been proven to provide a variety of benefits within and outside of the typical HR function:
– Improved productivity
– Reduced client turnover
– Fewer workplace accidents
– Increased number of referrals
– Improved employee attendance
– Boosted operating income
Simply, it is clear that proper care of your HR function will provide cascading benefits throughout your organization.
From Research at Cornell University
Real Financial Impacts Through HR Investment
Higher Sales Growth
Faster Profit Growth
Discover our HR Support Center Tools & Resources
Our cloud-based solution is available 24/7 and the exclusive content is created in-house by our team of certified HR Pros.
Our support center features:
- Employee handbooks through our easy-to-use Handbook Wizard
- Wide range of job descriptions
- Quick Guides and checklists on common HR topics, including Health Care Reform, Hiring, Termination, and more
- Extensive, easy-to-understand federal and state law libraries
- Exclusive Training On-Demand videos
- Custom-built HR podcasts
- 3-minute HR Audit to help quickly identify HR compliance gaps
- Weekly HR Snapshot emails featuring a Q&A on trending HR topics
- Timely HR Articles
You get access to live human resource management advice from a team of certified HR advisors.
Testimonial for HR On-demand
“As a small employer, this service is proving to be indispensable. Common sense, easy to understand advice, and resources. I would recommend this service without hesitation.”
Home improvement company owner
Common issues that our HR Advisors help solve
We received a complaint about harassment. How should we response?
Does an I-9 form need to be updated when an employee has a name change?
Should we ban romantic relationships in the workplace?
How do I keep an employee at-will but require them to give notice before leaving?
Can the same person be both an employee and an independent contractor?
How do we calculate whether we’re covered under FMLA?
Can an employer legally make their employees use their accumulated vacation hours?
Do you recommend reducing hours as a disciplinary measure?
The Numbers Don’t Lie
Average Years of Experience
Client Satisfaction Rating